PASS Stock Management
The PASS Stock control system uses PDAs and barcodes to record stock coming in and going out of the warehouse. There are two products and both can be operated in batch mode or real time.
- Stockcheck: This automates stocktaking and uses PDAs and barcodes for speed and accuracy
- Storeroom: This includes stockcheck and also records goods coming into and going out of the warehouse.
- Fast stock takes, full and partial, with PDAs
- Fast receipt and despatch with barcodes
- Batch traceability enables quick recall of stock
- Internal and external serial number tracking
- Converting raw materials to warehouse stock
- Label printing and Android PDA software free
The stock count preprinted schedule shows you what you have and where to look, then after the count the variance reports are run to reconcile theoretical with actual stock. The count is fast and accurate scanning barcodes on products and locations.
Receive / Despatch
When goods are received they are logged and a barcode is generated as a backup in case the package barcode is not recognised. The goods are then moved from the receiving area to their bin location and the new location si recorded with the PDA. On despatch the goods are scanned again, removing them from theoretical stock and thus a permanent upto date inventory is maintained.
Low Stock Reorder
Low stock items are marked with yellow flags. This coupled with the reorder report enables purchasing staff to reorder stock well in advance.
The system also allows for items to be lent to customers or staff.
The software for both label printing, PDAs and signature capture pads is free and included in the PC software. The PDAs can be Android or Windows mobile although Windows is no longer supported by Microsoft. The label printers can be any with a Windows driver - Zebra, Datamax, Intermec, TSC and many others
with your existing system
No need to worry about the laborious task of getting your data onto the system
Locator will bring in your spreadsheets or database!